The higher the power, the higher the fluence
Using the more powerful solid Nd:YAG laser, it can smoothly generatehigh fluence up to 14J/cm2.
Shorter pulse width means better pigment decomposition
It requires a very short pulse width for pigment disintegration to get the best treatment quality. The shorter the pulse width, the stronger the pigment decomposition is. GlobalCure SC6 generates a very short pulse width down to 5 ns; shorter pulse width means better pigment disintegration. Evenly distributed and smooth beam makes treatment more efficient The flat-roofed laser light beam mode can be realized via gradient change reflectivity mirror so that the evenly energy distribution and regular circle outline of the facula can be obtained. On the contrary, the traditional laser beam distributes in Gaussian beam mode, in which fluence is stronger in the centre and weaker in surrounding area.
- It is convenient to change spotsize with adjustable focus handpiece
- Green LED indication light makes treatment easier and more accurate
- The user-friendly menu design with TFT touch screen display panel makes it easy to operate
- Top-hat Uniform beam mode by using VRM mirror
- Traditional Gaussian beam mode
- Top-hat beam mode
- Theroy of pigmentation removal by laser
The 1064nm wavelength is extremely effective in the treatment of dermal melaynocytosis such as Nevus of Ota, abberant Mongolian spot, unwanted tatoo. The 532nm wavelength is excellent for the removal of epidermal pigmented lesions.