The synergy of the crystal free system combined with the diamond tips provides an excellent solution for all skin types and problems.The “diamond tips” being smaller, will complete the abrasion process by focusing on smaller areas such as nasolabial folds, crow’s feet, labial wrinkles and ultimately result in increased treatment results.
- 9 convenient sizes
- Ideal to work small areas
- Compact and easy to useDiamond Tips” are selected according to blemish size.Diamond Tips:
- * Face (1 fine, 1 medium, 1 coarse)
- * 1 Eye, 1 Nose
- * Body (2 medium, 2 large)
- 9 sizes available with different degree of coarseness to target specific problems.
- Smaller tips are used during Phase 2 of Silver Peel treatments to perform precision abrasion over blemishes.
- Select the size and coarseness of the tip. The aggressiveness of the desired treatment will determine grit size while diameter is relative to treatment area size. The Diamond tip heads range in coarseness from fine (D-250 grits) to very coarse (D-100 grits).
Common questions asked about the Abrasion System Diamond Tips :